How long did you wait?
你在那等了多久
I finally left when Chewy's five-'o-clock shadow turned into a beard.
我等到花儿都谢了他还没走
Did you tell Spencer?
你告诉斯宾塞了吗
Relax. I rigged the door so we
别紧张 我在门上做了手脚
can get back inside later this weekend.
我们可以这周末再回去拿
Hey, do you have anything a little less hippie
你有没有更庄重一点的东西
and a little more bougie?
这些都太花哨了
Whatever's in there is what I have.
我的东西都在那儿了
Okay, so, what do you think?
好了 你怎么认为
"It's an honor just to be nominated,"
是"能被提名已经是莫大的荣耀了"
or "It's about time. Where's my throne?"
还是"是时候了 我的王冠呢"
They both look good.
这两种你戴都很好看
Aria, I know what you're going through.
艾瑞亚 我理解你现在的心情
When my parents were fighting,
当初我父母闹离婚的时候
I barely left my room.
我几乎一直躲在房间里
I wore my headphones and blasted Jay-Z
耳机里大声放Jay-Z的歌
to drown them out.
才能掩盖他们的声音
It got to the point
最后发展到为躲开他们
where I'd only take them off to shower.
我专门跑去洗澡的地步
Like, the worst part is now, waiting,
现在是最难熬的时刻 等待
which is why you need to get out of the house.
所以你更需要出去活动活动
We will have an amazing time tonight,
今晚我们一定会玩得非常开心
and I know someone who has a huge crush on you.
而且我认识一个人 他快被你迷疯了
Who? Chris Buzzini.
谁啊 克里斯·布兹尼
I thought he was bringing Lisa.
他不是和丽萨一起去吗
He is, but he told Sean he'd rather take you.
是的 但他告诉肖恩他更想跟你一起
He just thinks you're not into him.
他觉得你对他没兴趣
Well, I'm--I'm not.
我 确实没兴趣
So who are you into?
那 你喜欢的是谁
Oh, my gosh, I knew it!
天啊 我就知道
You're already seeing someone.
你在谈恋爱呢
No!
没有