影片回顾:
温馨贴士:通过以上的台词解析,我们来回顾影片,请看精彩台词,写下你对下面每一句台词的理解和感受。
Not the voyage, but the distance and then the sea is such a barrier.
我畏惧的不是航程,而是距离,而且海洋是一个很大的障碍。
Sometimes I have the strangest feeling about you.Especially when you're near me as you are now.
有时候我对你有种莫名奇妙的感觉。尤其像现在我们互相靠近的时候。
It feels as though I had a string, tied here under my left rib where my heart is, tightly knotted to you in a similar fashion.
我仿佛觉得体内有根弦,缠绕在我左侧肋骨,我心脏的地方,与你身上相同的部位紧紧地维系在一起。
And when you go to Ireland, with all that distance between us, I'm afraid this cord will be snapped.
你去爱尔兰以后,我们相隔两岸,恐怕这情感的交流弦会折断。
And I shall bleed inwardly, but you're sensible, you'll forget...
我内心会趟血,而你通情达礼,你会可以忘却。
Never! I'll never forget.
不会!我永远不会。
I wish I'd never been born. I wish I'd never come to Thornfield.
我但愿自己从未降生。我但愿我从未来过Thornfield。
How can you be so stupid? How can you be so cruel?
你怎能这么愚蠢?你怎能这么冷漠?
I may be poor and plain, but I'm not without feelings!
我可以出身寒微,我可以相貌平庸,但我不可以没有感情!
It's not the house but the life I lived here.
并不是这里的大屋,而是这里的生活。
I was not trampled on, I was not excluded.
在这里我不会任人践踏,我不会遭受排斥。
I was treated as an equal.
我被平等地对待。
Don't struggle so... you're like a wild bird clawing at its cage.
不要挣扎…你就像一只发疯的鸟儿,拼命撕掉自己的羽毛。
I'm no caged bird, I'm a free human being. Independent with a will of my own.
我不是笼中鸟,我是自由的人,有我独立的意志。
Jane, you strange,almost unearthly thing.
Jane,你真是个很奇妙的人,几近完美无暇,简直不像人间的生灵。
I love you as my own flesh.
我爱你就像爱我身上的血肉。
I beg of you to marry me. Say, "Edward, give me my name". Say, "Edward, I will marry you".
我求你嫁给我。说:“Edward,我发誓”。说:”Edward,我愿嫁给你。”
Yes, yes... yes...
我愿意,我愿意…我愿意…
结尾语:通过本期节目的学习,你看完后有什么感概和体会,不妨写下来,达到我们通过影视学英语的真正目的。