手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第55期:你想被解雇吗?

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Um, hi. I'm looking for Alex?

你好 我找阿历克斯
Spencer? What are you doing back here?
斯宾塞 你来干嘛
Looking for you.
找你啊
The guy in the pro shop said you were on kitchen duty.
小卖部里的人说你来厨房工作了
General manager fired 12 people this morning.
总经理今天早上炒了12个人
Why? Turns out our laundry service
为什么 我们的洗衣服务已经
was laundering more than napkins,
不只是洗洗小毛巾那么简单而已
so I get to be the sous chef today.
所以我今天来做副厨了
Um, can you take a break so we can talk?
你能停一下吗 我有话和你讲
I need to finish this.
我还有活要干
I really have to explain about last night.
我想对昨晚的事解释一下
Don't worry, your sister already did that.
不用了 你姐姐解释过了
No, my sister lied!
不 我姐姐骗你的
You can't be back here.
你不能来这
This is staff only. No members allowed.
这里只准员工出入 闲人莫入
Look, I'm sorry. I'll be gone in just a minute.
对不起 我马上就走
Can we at least try it again?
至少我们再试一次好吗
I owe you a complete do-over.
我欠你一次补救约会
You're violating, like,
你在违犯
a million health codes right now.
我们这的卫生章则
I've already had my shots,
我已经很小心了
And I won't touch the tartar sauce, okay?
我不会碰你的海鲜酱的 好吗
You wanna get canned, too?
你想被解雇吗
It's okay.
这没关系的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
laundry ['lɔ:ndri]

想一想再看

n. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣

联想记忆
chef [ʃef]

想一想再看

n. 厨师,主厨

联想记忆
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。