I don't want to hurt your feelings, you're no Paula Zahn.
我不想伤害你的感情 你跟宝拉·赞恩不一样
No Paula Zahn?
不一样?
I booked this story. It was me.
这报道是属于我的
Yes, that's why everybody here is trying to rip it out from under you.
每个人都想背后抢你生意
You want a desk in New York, you want a desk in Los Angeles?
凭良心说 你想在纽约或者洛杉矶有一席之地
Forget everything you learned in journalism school.
在学校学的那些都忘掉吧
This isn't new anymore. This isn't life. This is bigger. This is television!
这不是新闻或平凡生活 这是更严肃的事情 这就是电视产业
The Johnsons have been virtually besieged inside their trailer.
强纳森一家一直躲在他们的拖车里
but we're lucky to be joined by their pizza delivery man.
但是我们遇到了给他送比萨饼的人
How would you characterize Earnest Johnson's state of mind?
你怎么形容欧内斯特·强纳森的思想状态?
Mostly I'd say, he was hungry.
我得说 大部分的时候他都饿着
He was hungry.
他都"饿"着
Well, there you have it.
这就对了
I ain't tipping him anymore.
我再不给他小费了
I ought to trim Mrs. Hardy's elm.
我该帮哈德先生修剪下他的榆树了
Looks like it's moving in our roof. What do you think?
好像在我们头顶上拍的 你觉得呢?
Hard to tell. What do you think?
难说 你觉得呢?
Definitely.
肯定是
Since has become the most Googled town in the world...
这个镇子成了最火的搜索引擎关键词
narrowly edging out in Jihad.
都快赶上"Jihad"了(阿拉伯语:圣战)
Holy crap!
我的老天爷
- You Bud? - Yeah!
兄弟? 是啊
You're Richard Petty.
你是理查德·佩蒂(前纳斯卡车手)
You got it, man.
答对了
Hold on. Honey! It's the king!
等一下 宝贝 老大来了
I got a friend down the road I want you to meet. You wanna go for a ride?
路口有个朋友 我想让你见见 去兜兜风?
Yes! could my daughter come?
当然了 我女儿能一起吗?
In that case, maybe you'd better drive. Precious cargo and all!
那还是你开车好了 别把宝贝女儿伤到了
Just a minute, Mr. Petty. Hey, Chubby!
稍等一下 佩蒂先生 胖子!
Just because it ain't rolling, don't make it furniture! Back out of here!
整天扛着个摄像机 你累不累啊 快滚吧
Come on, baby! We gotta go!
来吧 宝贝女 咱们得走了
You're Richard Petty!
你可是理查德·佩蒂啊
Molly! Get a picture, honey.
莫莉 亲爱的给我照张像
If you told me two days ago that I'd be driving your Dodge...
两天前你要是跟我说 我会开着你的道奇
- Did you get it? - Yes.
拍到了吗? 是的
Get one more. Get it with my chin out a little bit. Like that.
再来一张 我把下巴露出来 像这样
Like a hero.
像英雄那样
I told you, you crazy!
跟你说了 你是个疯子
You ain't seen nothing yet.
好戏还没登场呢
Bud!
巴德
This is the President's plane.
这是空军一号
Hello, you be Molly. I'm Mr. Fox, I work with the President.
你一定是莫莉了 我是福克斯先生 跟总统共事
Hi. Hi. Bud, Martin Fox.
兄弟 我是马丁·福克斯
Hello. - How are you? Come in.
你好 你好吗? 进来吧
Take your hat off please. Your hat.
请把帽子摘了
So, this is the Johnson family.
这就是强纳森一家了
Welcome to Air Force One. Hi, Molly.
欢迎来到空军一号 嗨 莫莉
- Thanks for having us, sir. - It's a pleasure.
先生谢谢你请我们来 是我的荣幸
- Mr. President. - Huh?
是总统先生 呃?
Call him Mr. President.
叫他总统先生
It's an honor, Mr. President.
这是我的荣幸 总统先生
It's an honor to meet you, Bud. May I call you Bud?
见到你是我的荣幸 巴德 能叫你巴德吗?
Yes, Mr. President.
当然了 总统先生
Come on in, come on.
进来吧
God, this...
天哪
This place is it's really something!
这地方也太夸张了