>
What was your name?
你叫什么名字
Spindleshanks?
细腿杆子
Threadwhistle?
细脚哨子
Hobblefoot?
跛足佬
His name's Rumplestiltskin.
他的名字是朗普斯金
Hush, boy.
别说话 孩子
Rumple...
朗普...
The man who ran.
逃跑的家伙
Is this your boy?
这是你儿子吗
How old is he?
他多大了
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
I'm Baelfire and I'm 13.
我叫比尔菲 13岁了
When's your birthday?
你生日是什么时候
In two days' time. Hush, boy.
两天后就是 安静 孩子
Did you teach him how to run as well, Rumplestiltskin?
朗普斯金 你是不是也教会他逃跑了
Did he tell you?
他告诉过你没
Did he tell you how he ran,
他有没有说过他是如何逃跑的
and the ogres turned the tide of the battle,
食人魔是如何反败为胜的
and all the others were killed?
其他将士又是如何命丧疆场的
And he returned home
他逃回家
to a wife who could not bear the sight of him.
而妻子嫌弃他 离他而去
Please.
拜托了
You see, women do not like to be married to cowards.
你瞧 女人可不想嫁给懦夫
Please don't speak to my boy like that.
请别跟我的孩子说这个
It's treason to avoid service.
逃避兵役是叛国大罪