真不敢相信纪念水池竟被破坏了
Just when you thought that "A" would give it a rest.
就在我们以为A会休息一阵的时候
It's like Toby had to kill Alison all over again.
就好像托比连艾莉森的纪念水池都不放过
Toby? What do you mean, Toby?
托比 什么意思 托比吗
His motorcycle was totaled. Isn't he dead?
他的摩托全毁了 他不是死了吗
I hear more from Alison now than when she was alive.
艾莉森给我发的短信比她生前还多
You guys, I thought we decided.
姑娘们 我觉得我们已经讨论过
"A" wasn't Toby.
A不是托比了吧
"A" Was happy to have toby out of the picture.
托比被除掉了 A很高兴
How do we know that toby didn't just send that text?
我们又怎么知道那信息不是托比发的
And why are we suddenly trusting "A"?
真奇怪我们怎么突然开始相信A了
"A" made a fake bracelet to mess with us.
A上次还做了个假手链来迷惑我们
Emily, hey, where've you been?
艾米丽 嗨 你去哪了
Yeah, why weren't you at Spencer's last night?
昨晚怎么没来斯宾塞家
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道你们在 抱歉
I didn't get out of practice till really late, so...
我一直训练到很晚 所以
just went straight home and crashed.
后来直接回家睡觉了
So, what have I missed?
那么我错过什么活动了
Well, we studied.
我们学习了
They studied and I annoyed them.
应该是她们学习 我在干扰她们
And Alison's memorial got trashed.
还有艾莉森的纪念水池被破坏了
Yeah. I heard.