John.
约翰
I saw it on the telly. Are you OK?
我在电视上看到新闻 你没事吧
Me? What? Oh, yeah, fine.
我吗 没事啦
Gas leak, apparently.
很显然是煤气泄漏
I can't. Can't?
不行 怎么不行
Stuff I've got on is just too big. I can'tsparethe time.
手头这案子太棘手 抽不开身
Never mind your usual trivia. This is of national importance.
别管你的小案子了 这可是国家要案
How's the diet?
减肥得怎么样了
Fine. Perhaps you can get through to him, John?
不用你操心 约翰 你来劝劝吧 他或许听你的
What? I'm afraid my brother
啥 恐怕我弟弟
can be very intransigent.
就是不肯让步
If you're so keen, why don't you investigate it?
要是你这么急切 何不自己去查
No, no, no, no, no. I can't possibly be away
不不不 我可不能
from the office for any length of time.
离开办公室一步
Not with the Korean elections so...
而且现在还是韩国大选...
Well, you don't need to know about that, do you?
反正你也不感兴趣吧
Besides, a case like this, it requires...legwork.
更何况 像这种案子 得外出跑腿
How's Sarah, John? How was the Lilo?
莎拉还好吗 约翰 气垫怎么样
Sofa, Sherlock. It was the sofa.
沙发 夏洛克 他睡得沙发
Oh, yes, of course.
可不是嘛
How...? Oh, never mind.
你们怎么 好吧算了
Sherlock's business seems
自从你俩在一起以来
to be booming since you and he became...pals.
似乎夏洛克的工作...就蒸蒸日上了呀
What's he like to live with?
和他同居有啥感觉
Hellish, Iimagine.
我猜是生不如死吧
I'm never bored.
从不无聊就是了
Good. That's good, isn't it?
不错 真不错 是吧