影视片花
剧情联播
Serena和Blair在酒吧相见,Serena和她进行了一次交心的谈话,回想起曾经小时候的快乐时光。Blair提及了Serena去寄宿学校后受到Serena母亲问话的伤害,以及作为曾经是好友的Serena也未曾写过一封信给她,让她心理留下了阴影。
剧说天下
Serena:So how's your mom doing with the divorce and everything?
你妈妈面对离婚和其他事情, 还挺得住吗?
Blair:Great. So my dad left her for another man.
挺好的,虽然我爸为了一个男人抛弃的她,
She lost 15 pounds, got an eye lift. It's been good for her.
她瘦了15磅,还做了眼皮拉皮。这样对她挺好的。
Serena:I'm really sorry.
我很抱歉。
Blair:Yeah, I could tell since you didn't call or write the entire time it was happening.
恩,我能看出来——因为自从事情发生后, 你从未打过电话或写过信。
Serena:No, I-I know, I was just... Boarding school is like...
不,我...... 我知道,我只是...... 寄宿学校是那种......
Blair:I don't even know why you went to boarding school to being with.
我真不知道, 你为什么要去寄宿学校。
Do you know how it felt, calling your house when you didn't show up at school and having your mom say Serena didn't tell you that she moved to Connecticut?
你知道这是什么感觉吗, 你没来学校。我打去你家问,你妈妈却说Serena没告诉你她去康涅狄格了吗?
Serena:I just... I-I had to go. I just… I need to get away from everything. Please, just trust me.
我只是...... 我...... 我只是...... 我必须远离这儿的一切。请相信我。
Blair:How can I trust you when I feel like I don't even know you?
我觉得我根本不了解你, 我怎么相信你。
Serena:Let's fix that. I saw you at school with... with Katy and is, and I-I get it.
我们可以重修旧好。在学校我看见你.和Katy Isabel她们一起...... 我明白。
I-I don't want to take any of that away from you...
我......... 我不会从你那抢走什么的......
Blair:Because it's just yours, to take if you want it.
因为那本来就是你的, 你想要就能拿走。
Serena:No, that... That's not what I mean. I... I miss you.
不......这个嘛,我不是这个意思。我的意思是我想你。
I just want things to go back to the way they used to be...
我只是想让一切恢复如初。
You know, walking to school together, dancing on tables at bungalow, night swimming at your mom's country house.
比如:一起上学,在夜总会的桌子上跳舞,在你妈妈的乡下度假屋里,游夜泳。
You were like my sister. You know, and with our families... We need each other.
你就像我妹妹,你知道的,像家人一样...... 我们需要彼此。
Blair:You missed some classic Eleanor Waldorf meltdowns.
你你错过了几场Eleanor Waldorf,精神崩溃的大戏。
If it wasn't such a tragedy, it would've been funny. Actually, it kind of was.
如果没有那么惨,就真是好笑了。其实,挺好笑的。
Serena:Hmm, well, I wish I could have been there.
呒,真希望那时我在场。
Blair:You are now. I have to meet Nate. Kinda have something special planned.
你现在不是在了吗。我得去见Nate,我们有些特别的安排。
Serena:Well, I don't want to keep you, but, um... I love you, B.
呃,我不是要拖住你,可是我爱你,B。
Blair:I love you, too, S.
我也爱你,S。
Gossip girl:Spotted at the palace hotel... S. and B.Having a heart-to-heart. Hmm, why so thirsty, S?
地点转移到皇宫酒店,S和B交心而谈。S,为何这么急着来上一杯?
You may have won over b. for now, but we still think you're hiding something.
到目前为止, 或许你赢回了B,但我们还是觉得你隐藏了些什么。