Dale!What are you doing here?
戴尔 你在这里干什么呢
It's been a while.
有一段时间了
Zoe tells me you're well.
Zoe告诉我你很好
Yeah, well, she always thinks I'm well.
是的 她总以为我很好
Still overcharging the city and everyone else for stuff that's unusable in court?
你还在靠那离谱的微观表情学 来赚着大把的钞票吗
You still offering my wife unsolicited marital advice?
你还在不请自来的为我妻子 提供一些有关婚姻的意见吗
Ex-wife.Ex-wife.
是前妻 前妻
What are you doing here, Cal?
你在这里做什么
What's the U.S. attorney's office doing investigating a suicide?
美国律师事务所在这里干什么呢 调查一宗自杀案吗
We're not investigating.We're just asking questions.
我们不是在调查 我们只是过来问一些问题
A girl jumped off this bridge.Her sister jumped off three days ago.
一个女孩从这座桥上跳下来 她妹妹三天前也跳桥自杀了
Two sisters jumped off the same bridge?
姐妹俩从同一座桥跳下自杀
We're asking questions, that's all.
我们正在询问一些问题 就这些而已
You know, two girls generally don't kill themselves in exactly the same way, I mean, during the same week without a reason.
一般来说姐妹俩是不会无缘无故 在同一个时间段 用同样的方法 了结自己的生命的
People kill themselves cause they're depressed.
人们自杀是因为抑郁
Not always, and not in pairs.What if something else happened to these sisters?
并不都是 更不会成双成对的 万一她俩发生了什么事情呢
Something like what?
比如什么事情
What if somebody did something to them?
万一有人对她们做了什么
Have you talked to the family?
你跟她们的家人谈过了吗
Yeah, I already did.They came over from India to claim the bodies.
是的 谈过了 她们从印度过来认尸
But we don't need you stirring them up,so stay out of it, okay?Okay.
但我们不想你去刺激他们 请你不要插手 明白吗 好
Come on. let's get you to school.
走吧 我送你去学校
So you know what happened?
你知道发生什么事情吗
Not yet, no.
暂时还不知道
But you're gonna find out.Yeah.
但是你可以查出来 是的
Didn't you used to study suicides?
你之前是不是研究过自杀
Still do.
我仍然在研究