影视片花
台词欣赏
Rochester:Jane. Forgive me. I'm worthless. How could I?
简 请原谅我 你怎么能这样对待你
Jane. No tears. Why don't you cry?
简 你没哭 为什么没哭
Why not scream at me? I deserve a hail of fire.
为什么不骂我呢 我该下地狱
Jane:I need some water.
我要喝点水
Rochester:Of course.J ane. How are you now?
没问题 简 你还好吗
Jane:I will be well again soon.
我很快会好起来的
Rochester:I know you. You're thinking.
我太了解你了 你是在思考
Talking is of no use, you're thinking how to act.
多说无益 你在考虑该怎么做
Jane:All is changed, sir. I must leave you.
一切都变了 先生 我必须离开你
Rochester:No. No! Jane, do you love me?
不 不 简 你爱我吗
Then the essential things are the same. Be my wife.
那么一切的本质都没改变 做我的妻子吧
Jane:You have a wife.
你已经有一个妻子了
Rochester:I pledge you my honor, my fidelity...
我以我的名誉 我的忠心向你发誓
Jane:You cannot.
不要这样
Rochester:...my love, until death do us part.
我爱你 只有死亡才能将我们分开
Jane:What of truth?
我要听真相
Rochester:I would have told you the truth.
我应该早点告诉你真相
Jane:You are deceitful, sir!
你骗我 先生
Rochester:I was wrong to deceive you.I see that now.
之前欺骗你是我不对 我现在知道错了
It was cowardly.
我真是懦夫
I should have appealed to your spirit as I do now.
我早该像现在这样向你坦白
Bertha Antoinetta Mason.
Bertha Antoinetta Mason
She was wanted by my father for her fortune.
我父亲看中她的财产 逼我娶她
I hardly spoke with her before the wedding.
结婚之前我几乎未曾与她谋面
I lived with her for four years.
我们一起生活了四年
Her temper ripened, her vices sprang up, violent and unchaste.
她的脾气一发不可收拾 不守妇道 她的劣迹层出不穷 她残忍凶暴
Only cruelty would check her, and I'd not use cruelty.
只有用残暴的手段才能加以制止 而我又不忍心
I was chained to her for life, Jane.
我这辈子都被她拴住了
Not even the law could free me.
简 法律也无法将我解脱
Have you ever set foot in a madhouse, Jane?
你去过疯人院吗 简
Jane:No, sir.
没有 先生
Rochester:The inmates are caged and baited like beasts.
病人们像野兽一样 被关进笼子等候喂食
I spared her that at least. Jane.
我不忍将她送到那儿去 简
Jane:I earnestly pity you, sir.
我真诚地怜悯你 先生
Rochester:No. Who would you offend by living with me? Who would care?
不 和我一起生活有何妨 谁会在意呢
Jane:I would.
我介意
Rochester:You'd rather drive me to madness than break some mere human law?
你宁愿让我发疯也不愿打破世俗的法规吗
Jane:I must respect myself.
我必须尊重我自己
Rochester:Listen to me. Listen.
听我说 听着
I could bend you with my finger and my thumb, a mere reed you feel in my hands.
你就像我手心的一根芦苇 我不费吹灰之力就能把你折弯
But whatever I do with this cage, I cannot get at you.
但不管我怎样突破这个牢笼我却无法触及你
And it is your soul that I want.
我深爱着你的灵魂
Why don't you come of your own free will?
你为什么不听从自己这颗自由的心
Jane:God help me!
上帝帮帮我吧