Hey, everybody.
嘿,大家好。
Under this tarp is the greatest tourist attraction ever built by humans.
这片帆布下是人类建成的最能吸引游客的玩意。
We just need 17,000 more gigajoules.
我们还要17000千兆焦耳能量。
An attraction so.Go, go, go.
一个如此吸引人, 走,走,走。
What are you doing, Flint Lockwood?
你在做什么,Flint Lockwood?
ust holding my hands behind my back respectfully, sir.
先生,仅仅是把手恭敬的放在背后。
You know what you are, Lockwood? No.
你知道自己是什么吧,Lockwood? - 不。
A shenaniganizer.
捣蛋鬼。
A tomfool.
傻瓜。
You see my beautiful angel son Cal? What's up?
你看见我那美丽如天使般的儿子Cal了吗? 怎么了?
I love him so much. This is my only son.
我非常爱他 我只有一个儿子。
I want him to have a bright future.
我想他有个光明的未来。
A future in which you don't ruin our town's day.
一个你不会某天用你那疯狂的发明。
with one of your crazy science thingies.
把镇子给毁了的未来。
Well, that's all behind me-- You see this contact lens, Lockwood?
好吧,那等我 - Lockwood,看见这个隐形眼镜没?
This contact lens represent you. -All right.
这个隐形眼镜代表你 ,行。
And my eye represents my eye. Okay.
我的眼睛代表他自己,好。
I got my eye on you.
我会盯着你。
Oh, my gosh, a jaywalker. Hey.
天哪,有人横穿马路,嘿。
And I've arranged for live coverage from a major network.
我从一个大型电视台请来了他们。
and their most experienced professional reporter.
最专业经验最丰富的记者来进行现场直播。
Oh, just send the intern. She's cute, and she's super perky.
哦,派那个实习生去 她很漂亮,相当活泼。
Well, those are the only things we look for in a TV weatherperson.
好啦,这就是我们电视天气人台唯一要的东西。
lntern,How would you like to do a weather report from a rinky-dink island.
实习生,你愿不愿意为我的表兄帮个忙。
in the middle of the ocean as a favor to my cousin?
去大海中央一个过气的小岛做个天气预报?
Really?
真的?
Can you believe it, Manny?
你相信吗,Manny?
Temporary professional meteorologist.
临时的气象专家。