Mal won't let me.
玛尔不让我设计。
Come back to reality, Dom.
现实点吧,多姆。
Please. Reality.
拜托,现实。
Those kids, your grandchildren...
你的孙子们。
they're waiting for their father to come back home.
他们在等爸爸回家。
That's their reality.
这就是他们的现实。
And this job, this last job, that's how I get there.
这份工作,最后的一次,就是我回家的方法。
I would not be standing here if I knew any other way.
要是还有别的办法,我也不会来。
I need an architect who's as good as I was.
我要一个和我过去一样棒的筑梦师。
I've got somebody better.
我知道有人能做得更好。
Ariadne?
阿里阿德涅?
I'd like you to meet Mr. Cobb.
来认识一下柯布先生。
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你。
If you have a few moments.
如果你有时间。
Mr. Cobb has a job offer he'd like to discuss with you.
柯布先生有个工作机会想跟你谈谈。
A work placement?
实习工作?
Not exactly.
也不算。
I have a test for you.
我要先测验你。
You're not gonna tell me anything first?
你不打算先告诉我点什么?
Before I describe the job, I have to know you can do it.
在我描述这工作之前,我要知道你有能力做好。
Why? It's not, strictly speaking, legal.
为什么? 严格来说,这活不算合法。
You have two minutes
用两分钟时间。
to design a maze that it takes one minute to solve.
设计一个要花一分钟才能走出来的迷宫。
Stop.
停。
Again.
再来。
Stop.
停。
You're gonna have to do better than that.
还不够好。