1. wake sb up:叫醒某人
Eg. We dashed water in his face to wake him up.
我们向他脸上洒水,以把他弄醒。
Eg. I gave him a jog to wake him up.
我轻轻推他一下把他弄醒。
2. move out:搬出
Eg. My parents sympathized with my eagerness to move out.
我父母体谅我想搬出去住的急切心情。
Eg. He couldn't pay his rent, so he had to move out.
他付不起房租, 所以得搬走。
3. keep on doing something:继续做某事
Eg. How am I to work if you keep on chattering?
象你这样絮絮叼叼地没个完,叫我怎么工作下去呢?
Eg.. You and I keep on attending to trifles instead of what's important.
咱们两个人只管注意些小事情就算了,不管大事情。
4. get warmed up:热身
Eg. The dancers warmed up backstage while the members of the audience were finding their seats.
当观众正在找座位时,这些舞者正在后台做准备运动。
5. take ten:休息十分钟,小憩
Eg. Let’s take ten and go on with our work.
我们先小憩一下,然后再继续我们的工作。
6. have a good time:玩得很高兴
Eg. I hope you' ll have a good time during your stay in China.
我希望你在中国逗留期间过得愉快。
Eg. Well Tom, I hope you have a good time in America. I'll miss you.
就这样了,汤姆。我希望你在美国玩得很愉快。我会想你的。
7. put something in my drink:在饮料里下药
8. take off:匆匆离开,常指突然且出人意料地) 离开
Eg. He took off at once and headed back to the motel.
他出人意料地立刻就离开了,然后回到了那家汽车旅馆。
8. sleep over:在别人家过夜
Eg. If you don't want to drive, you're welcome to sleep over.
如果你今晚不想开车,可以在我家过夜。
Eg. It comes to sleeping over, my mother get angry with us.
我一谈及到别人家过夜,母亲就发火了。
9. dream about:梦见,梦想
Eg. How does anyone have time to dream about lost lonely souls like us?
人家哪里有工夫梦见我们这种孤魂野鬼。
Eg. I often dream about being wealthy.
我经常梦到发财。
10. fantasize about:对某人产生性幻想
Eg. Well, you know if you fantasize about some else during sex, so does your partner.
我是说,如果你在做爱的时候幻想着其他的人,你的伴侣也会如此。
11. shut up:住嘴
Eg. Shut up and do as I tell you.
少废话,我怎么说你就怎么办。
Eg. Shut up ! You' re just talking nonsense.
住嘴!你简直是胡说八道。