Go.
走。
Cute report, Nancy. Hey. Hey. Four-eyes.
漂亮的报告,Nancy 嘿,嘿,四只眼。
We are about to be in the epicenter of a perfect food storm.
我们差不多在一场完美的食品风暴的中心。
Can it, Patrick.
可以,Patrick。
It's going to spread across the globe.
它正在向全球扩散。
I've calculated the Coriolis acceleration of the storm system.
我算过了风暴的柯氏加速度。
First, it'll hit New York.
首先,会袭击纽约。
then the Jiayuguan Pass in eastern China.
再会掠过中国东部的嘉峪关。
then Paris.
接着是巴黎。
And in four hours the entire northern hemisphere will be one big potluck.
四个小时内整个北半球就会成为一个大百乐餐。
Flint?
Flint?
Hey, Dad.
嘿,爸爸。
What are you doing?
你做什么呢?
Well, I tried to help everybody.
我试图帮助大家。
but instead I ruined everything.
结果是毁了一切。
I'm just a piece of junk.
我是一片垃圾。
So I threw myself away.
所以我把自己扔掉了。
Along with all these dumb inventions.
和这些沉默的发明一起。
This is junk.
我是破烂。
This is junk.
我是破烂。
This is junk.
我是破烂。