Monica: What do you think?
你们怎么认为?
Phoebe: Lots of things.
很多。
Rachel: Which one do you think she is?
你认为是哪一个?
Teacher: May I help you?
我能帮你们什么吗?
Monica: Oh, no thanks, we're just here to observe.
我们是来参观的。
Teacher: You don't observe a dance class. You dance a dance class. Spare shoes are over there.
舞蹈课不是参观的,舞蹈课是来跳舞的,那儿有舞鞋。
Rachel: What does she mean?
什么意思?
Phoebe: I think she means "You dance a dance class". Oh, come on, come on.
我想她是叫我们进去跳。
Monica: Okay, do you see anybody you think could be me?
真的?好吧,有看见我的分身吗?
Teacher: People! Last time there were some empty yoghurt containers lying around after class. Let's not have that happen again!
各位,上回有人在教室留下酸乳空瓶,希望别再发生那种事。
Rachel: She could be you.
她可能是你。
Teacher: Let's get started. Five, six, afive six seven eight...
开始吧。五,六,五,六,七,八。
Monica: Okay, I'm not getting this!
我跟不上!
Phoebe: I'm totally getting it!
我完全融入!
Monica: Did you ever feel like sometimes you are just so unbelievably uncoordinated?
你不会觉得自己有时毫无协调感吗?
Rachel: What? You just click when they click.
怎么了?只要他们踢的时候你踢就是了。
Teacher: Alright people, now everyone grab a partner.
各位找个舞伴!
Phoebe: Okay. And, my, dead, mother, says, you, are, it. I'm with Rachel.
我去逝的妈说就是你,我和Rachel。
Monica: Great. It's gym class all over again.
这下可好,体育课的旧事又重演了。
Phoebe and Rachel: Aww.
噢。
Teacher: Well that's all right, you can come up to the front and dance with me.
无所谓,你过来和我一起跳。
Monica: Why don't I just take off my clothes and have a nightmare.
我何不脱下衣服来场恶梦?
Woman: It's okay, it's okay, I'm here, I'm here. Sorry I'm late, okay, here I am. Who's the new tense girl?
没关系,我来了。抱歉,我迟到,我来了, 那个紧张的新人是谁?
Teacher: She's your partner.
你的舞伴。
Woman: Hi. I'm Monica.
我叫Monica。
Monica: Oh. Monica! ...Hi. I'm Mo Nana.
Monica,我叫Mo nana。
Woman: Monana?
Monana?
Monica: Yeah. It's Dutch.
对,是荷兰人的名字!
Fake Monica: You're kidding! II spent three years in Amsterdam.
你在开玩笑吧,我在Amsterdam住了三年。
Monica: Um, Pennsylvania Dutch.
我是宾州的荷兰人。
Teacher: And we're dancing. Afive, six, seven, eight...
开始吧!五,六,七,八。