Sweetheart, what are you doing? Join me.
亲爱的,你在干什么,跟我一起吧。
Just step back inside. All right? Just step back inside now, come on.
下来好吗,听话,快下来。
No. I'm going to jump, and you're coming with me.
不,我要跳下去,你要跟我一起跳。
No, I'm not.
不,我不会的。
Now, you listen to me.
听我说。
If you jump, you're not gonna wake up, remember? You're gonna die.
如果你跳下去,你不会醒过来,你会死的。
Now, just step back inside.
快下来。
Come on. Step back inside so we can talk about this.
听话,下来吧,我们好好谈谈。
We've talked enough.
我们谈得够多了。
Mal. Come out onto the ledge...
玛尔,爬到窗台上来。
...or I'll jump right now. Okay.
要不我现在就跳下去,好吧。
We're gonna talk about this.
我们好好谈谈。
All right?
行吗?
I'm asking you to take a leap of faith. No, honey.
我让你放手一搏,不要啊,亲爱的。
No, I can't. You know I can't do that.
我不能,你知道我不能那样做。
Take a second, think about our children.
想想我们的孩子。
Think about James.
想想詹姆斯。
Think about Phillipa, now.
想想菲利帕。