Aria, hey. What's... that?
艾瑞亚 那是什么
Bills.
账单
You forgot to tell Vanity Fair that you moved.
你忘记告诉名利场你搬家了
More importantly, what is that?
重要的是这个 这是什么
Uh... nothing. Impulse buy.
没什么 一时冲动买下的而已
I... kind of have a date tonight.
我今晚有个约会
Excuse me?
你说什么
You heard me.
不是说了嘛
I met somebody, on that website that you made me join.
我要去约会 和上回你帮我注册的网站里的一个人
Oh, that's awesome!
那太棒了
Well, why didn't you tell me?
之前咋没听你提过
Because if I mention it beforehand,
因为如果我提前说了这事
I may be more nervous than I already am.
我也许会比现在还要紧张
You do not need to be nervous.
你不用紧张啊
That is easy for you to say.
站着说话不腰疼
you have dated within this century.
我又不像你在新世纪约过会
So, who is he, where does he live,
那么 他是谁 住哪儿
and what is the hair situation?
还有他毛发的情况正常吗
Plenty, and it's on his head.
很繁茂 而且长在脑袋上
Excellent. Nice eyes?
太棒了 有着漂亮的眼睛吗
Yes. Kind of smiley.Think,
是的 眼神还含着微笑
I don't know, like silver fox.
我想想 像银狐一样
Ooh, nice.
不错哟
That's-- that's what you're wearing?
你要穿那个去吗
Well, I thought it was.
应该吧
Is it too much for a coffee shop?
去咖啡厅的话会不会太夸张了
Wait, why am I asking you?
等等 我为什么要问你的意见
You wear forks as earrings.
你这种把叉子当耳环戴的人
No, no, no, I like it.
别这样 我觉得这衣服不错
I do, and it's pretty daring for you.
真的 而且是个大胆的尝试
And please, do not wear a scarf with it.
只是 我求你不要再配条围巾了
What makes you say I would wear a scarf?
你怎么就觉得我会戴围巾呢
Because I have known you 100% of my life.
因为我认识了你一辈子了啊
Bye.
再见