CARLOS: Take care of it.
小心点。
VALET: Yes, sir.
是的,先生。
CARLOS: There's Tanaka. Time for me to go into my dance.
Tanaka在那,该是我上场的时候了。
GABRIELLE: Good luck, sweetheart.
好运,甜心。
GABRIELLE: Oh, excuse me.
哦,不好意思。
WAITER: Ma'am?
夫人?
GABRIELLE: You see that man who just walked away? Can you make sure he has a drink in his hand all. night. long.
你看到走过去的那个男人了么?你能不能保证今晚他手中一直有酒?
WAITER: Yes, ma'am.
好的,夫人。
MRS. HUBER: Susan? Susan!
Susan? Susan!
SUSAN: Oh. Mrs. Huber, how you doing?
哦,Huber夫人,最近怎么样?
MRS. HUBER: Not too well, I'm afraid. I'm trying to find something to soothe my stomach.
我恐怕,不是很好,我在找胃药。
SUSAN: It's upset?
哦,这个是不是倒了?
MRS. HUBER: Yeah, I had the worst macaroni and cheese at the wake, it's been running through my system ever since.
是啊,在守夜那天我吃到了最糟糕的通心粉和奶酪,它令我的胃至今仍感不适。
SUSAN: Oh.
哦。
MRS. HUBER: And I need to be at my best tonight. Edie Britt's son is spending the night tonight.
我需要一个最好的状态。Edie Bri的儿子今天来我家过夜。
SUSAN: He's spending the night?
他来过夜?
MRS. HUBER: Apparently, Edie is having a gentleman friend over on dinner, and I think she plans on entertaining into the wee hours, if you know what I mean.
是的,Edie今晚要和一个绅士共进晚餐,我猜她今晚打算好好享受享受,你知道我的意思吧。
MRS. HUBER: Oh, here's some antacid. Have you ever tried this...?
哦,这有些抗酸剂,你吃过这个么?