Looks like Eric Kahn's still playing truth or dare.
看起来埃里克·卡恩还在玩真心话大冒险
Okay, it's official, you were right about the blazers.
好吧 你猜对夹克那部分了
Cece drake...
茜茜·德雷克
Back from the dead.
你又重归人间了
How the hell are you?
你怎么样
Worse, now that I'm seeing you, Eric. But thanks for asking.
埃里克 遇见你更糟了 不过谢谢关心
That's no way to treat the host.
这么对主人可真不客气
But you've brought a virgin sacrifice,
但既然你献出了处女之身
so all is forgiven.
所以我原谅你了
These are my ducklings, so play nice.
这些是我的小跟班 友善点
You're mean when you're cute.
你卑鄙的时候真可爱
Only rule of the game room is you gotta play to stay.
游戏间唯一的规矩 努力留下来
Other than that, dad's finest is right here.
不然 老爹可要发火了
Help yourself.
别客气
Doesn't look like Steven's here yet.
看起来斯蒂文还没来
Don't worry, he will be.
别着急 他会来的
Relax, take a load off.
放松 别紧张
Can I make you a drink? - Uh, no, thank you.
要喝的吗 -不了 谢谢
No one's gonna narc on you.
没人会告发你的
I've seen cops do way worse in this room.
警察在这都是睁一只眼闭一只眼
Yeah. Still no.
还是不了