Ross: Ok, ok, here is to my sister, the newlyappointed head lunch chef—
我敬我刚刚被升为午餐大厨的老妹一杯,
Monica: Who is also in charge of purchasing.
而且她还接掌了采买大权。
Ross: Newly appointed head lunch chef who is also in charge of purchasing
恭贺她升为午餐大厨并且接掌采买大权……
Monica: Who has her own little desk when Roland's not there.
Roland不在的时候她有自己的小办公桌。
Ross: Uh, lunch chef, purchasing, own little desk when Roland's not there. Here's to my little sister—
午餐大厨,采购,Roland不在时有自己的小办公桌。敬我的老妹……
Monica: Oh, wait, and I got a beeper!
等等……我还有传呼器。
Joey: Cool.
真酷。
Phoebe: Let's see!
看看!
Ross: That's fine, I'll just wait!
没关系,我等好了。
Monica: Oh, sorry.
抱歉。
Joey: Sorry, sorry.
抱歉。抱歉。
Ross: Monica!
敬Monica!
Waiter: Are we ready to order?
各位可以点菜了吗?
Rachel: Oh, you know what, we haven't even looked yet.
对不起,我们还没看菜单。
Waiter: Well, when you do, just let me know. I'll be right over there on the edge of my seat.
那你们看过之后再叫我,我会在那边引颈企盼的。
Phoebe: Wow, look at these prices.
你们看看这上面的价钱。
Rachel: Yeah, these are pretty chching.
是呀,都是什么鸡的。
Joey: What are these, like famous chickens?
这什么?名牌鸡吗?
Chandler: Hey, sorry I'm late. Congratulations, Mon. I'm not sorry I'm late. How incredible was my afternoon with Jade?
抱歉,我迟到了。Monica, 恭喜你。我不后悔我迟到,我跟Jane的午后约会太不可思议了。
Ross: Well, pretty incredible according to the message she left you on my machine. Hey, Chandler, why is this woman leaving a message for you on my machine?
根据她在我答录机上留给你的话的确很不可思议。Chandler, 这个女人为什么会在我的答录机留话给你呢?
Chandler: Oh, see, I had to tell her that my number was your number, because I couldn't tell her that my number was my number because she thinks that my number is Bob's number.
我必须要告诉她我的号码是你的号码……因为我不能告诉她我的号码是我的号码,因为她以为我的号码是Bob的号码。
Ross: Hey, tell me again, what do I do when Mr. Roper calls?
你再告诉我一次Roper先生打来的时候我怎么办?
Waiter: Do I dare ask?
可以点菜了吗?
Monica: Yes, I will start with the carpaccio, and then I'll have the grilled prawns.
好,我要先来一份生牛肉然后再来一份烤虾。
Ross: That sounds great. Same for me.
听起来不错,我也一样。
Waiter: And for the gentleman?
那这位先生呢?
Joey: Yeah, I'll have the Thai chicken pizza. But, hey, look, if I get it without the nuts and leeks and stuff, is it cheaper?
我要泰国鸡肉披萨。如果我的披萨少加干果,大葱这些东西,会不会比较便宜啊?
Waiter: You'd think, wouldn't you? Miss?
你是那么想吗?
Rachel: Ok, I will have the uh, side salad.
好了,我想要点,伴碟沙拉。
Waiter: And what will that be on the side of?
那要伴在什么菜旁边呢?
Rachel: Uh, I don't know. Why don't you put it right here next to my water?
我不知道,你就帮我放在我的水旁边好了。
Waiter: And for you?
那你呢?
Phoebe: Um, I'm gonna have a cup of the cucumber soup, and, um, take care.
我想我要来一碗黄瓜汤……保重了。
Chandler: I will have the uh, Cajun catfish.
我要一份纽奥良鲶鱼。
Waiter: Anything else?
还要别的吗?
Chandler: Yes, how 'bout a verse of Killing Me Softly. You're gonna sneeze on my fish, aren't you?
还有一首“情歌迷死人”怎么样?你会朝我的鱼打喷嚏对不对?