Oh, sorry. I, uh... I didn't mean to scare you.
抱歉 我不是有意要吓你
I just stopped by to drop that off.
我只是顺路来送礼物
I didn't wanna leave it at the front door,
我不想把东西放在前门那里
so the manager let me in.
所以门房让我进来了
You okay? You still look freaked.
你还好吗 看起来还是很受惊的样子
No, I'm fine.
没有 我没事
Why did you tell me that story about Maggie?
你为什么要告诉我麦琪的事
Again, I, um...
还是那句
I just assumed my brother already had.
我以为我哥哥都和你说了
I didn't do it to mess with your head.
我不是故意要搅乱你生活的
What's wrong?
发生什么了
I saw her.
我见到她了
What? Where?
什么 在哪里
Yeah, I-I took a train into Wilmington,
我坐火车去了维明顿
And I... I sat in her classroom.
去了她的教室
Why would you do that?
为什么要那么做
Because Ezra needed to know that she was okay.
因为以斯拉想确定她过得好不好
But... She's not?
但...她过得不好吗
Oh, no. She's-- she's great...
没有 过得挺好的
And a mom of a seven-year-old little boy
一个七岁小男孩的妈妈
that looks a lot like that.
孩子和他长得像极了