Mom, the dish is clean.
妈妈,盘子洗好了
I don't understand why you don't just ask him out on an official date.
我总是不明白为什么你不正式邀请他和你约会
I'm trying a new strategy. I'm playing hard to get.
我在尝试新策略我想扮演那些不易到手的女人
How long can you keep that up?
你还想等多久呢?
Maybe until noon. Then I am gong to have to run over there and beg him to love me.
我想也许等到中午我就会跑向他,乞求他爱我
Mom,I don’t think you are gonna to wait that long.
妈,我看你不能等那么久
You got to be kidding. She washed her car yesterday.
开玩笑?昨天她刚刚洗过车
Oh, no, she's not.
不,她太过分了
Yep, she's bringing out the big guns.
噢,她使出了杀手锏
You've better get over there. She's wearing cotton.
你该行动了,她主动出击了
What do I say? I say you half-naked and I thought I'd drop by?
那么我该跟他说什么呢?我看到你半裸着,所以过来看一下?
What's that
这是什么?
Mike junk mail we got by mistake.
这本该寄给MIKE的,我错收的
I held onto it in case of an emergency.
我为了特殊情况才留到现在的
God bless you.
上帝会保佑你的