I'm so sorry, Dad.
对不起,爸爸,
No, Henry, no, no! - Get back!
不,亨利,别这样,-别过来,
Get away from me! - Easy, Henry, easy. Just relax.
离我远点,-别紧张,亨利,放松,
I know what I am, I know what I tried to do.
我知道我是谁,我知道我要做什么,
Just put the gun down, it's OK.
把枪放下,没事了,
No, no! I know what I am!
不,我知道我是谁,
Yes, I'm sure you do, Henry.
是的,你当然知道,亨利,
It's all been explained to you, hasn't it?
这一切都能解释得通了吧,
Explained very carefully. - What?
非常清楚了, - 什么,
Someone needed to keep you quiet,
有人要让你闭嘴,
needed to keep you as a child,
让你走不出童年的阴影,
to reassert the dream you both clung on to,
让你再次被当年的噩梦折磨,
because you had started to remember.
因为你开始想起来了,
Remember now, Henry, you've got to remember
快想起来,亨利,你必须想起来,
what happened here when you were a little boy.
你小时候这里究竟发生了什么,
I thought it had got my dad.
我觉得它抓住了我爸爸,
The hound. I thought... Jesus!
那条猎犬,我以为...天啊,
I don't... I don't know any more! I don't!
我不...我什么都不知道了,不知道,
No, Henry! Henry, for God's sake!
不,亨利,求你了,
Henry, remember. "Liberty In." Two words.
亨利,再想想,"自由","在",这两个词,
Two words a frightened little boy saw here 20 years ago.
20年前一个吓坏了的孩子看到的两个词,
You'd started to piece things together.
这样你就能想明白一切,
Remember what happened here that night.
想起那天晚上发生了什么事,
It wasn't an animal, was it, Henry?
其实不是动物吧,亨利,
Not a monster.A man.
不是个怪物,而是个人,