提示:如视频加载失败,请刷新本页重新加载~
Caroline: No friend discounts. No freebies. No pay ya laters.
不打友情折扣,不发赠品,不接受赊账。
Elena: We are not running a charity here. No, we are not.
我们不是在这做慈善。不,我们不是。
Caroline: The event is called sexy suds, you know.
这个活动可是叫"热辣洗车节" 你俩知道吧。
Stefan: Did we just get scolded?
我们刚刚是被批评了吗?
Elena: And judged, yeah. I'm sorry, But I guess you're going to have to take that off.
还被品头论足了,没错。不好意思。不过我想你得把这个脱了。
Stefan: I think you have to go first.
我想你得先脱。
Elena: Ok. Ok, um--sorry, So not sexy.
好吧。对不起,太不性感了。
Stefan: I disagree.
我可不同意。
Bonnie: Uh-uh, no. None of that tortured pining stuff.
别,别弄得跟个多情怨妇一样。
Matt: I'm just observing.
我只是看看。
Bonnie: Tiki. This one's yours.
Tiki 这辆归你洗。
Tiki: Why do I always get the homely one? Just to be clear, your car's a P.O.S. I mean, we can wash it, but it's still a P.O.S.
为什么我要洗的都是又丑又大的?我得说清楚,你的车是个廉价货。我是说,我们能洗,可它还是个廉价货。
Bonnie: You don't have to be rude.
你不用这么不礼貌吧。
Tiki: Rude is uglying up the road with that junk.
把这种破烂开上路 破坏公路形象才不礼貌。
Matt: Wet and wild, Tik.
湿漉漉的野性啊,Tik。