Are we having fun yet?
玩够了吗?
We are now. You've got a bite.
现在很好玩啊,你那有鱼咬钩了
Oh, no, my good poIe!
不!我的宝贝鱼竿!
You're not strangIing me.
你怎么没掐我?
What the--? StrangIing's onIy good for. . . .
什么?"掐"只有…
WeII, it's not good for anything.
"掐"可解决不了任何问题
The onIy time you shouId Iay hands on a boy. . .
与孩子唯一能有的身体接触就是…
is to give him a good pat on the back.
轻拍他后背
Hey, what the heII are you--?
嘿!你到底要…?
One more time.
再拍一次
Honey, I'm home.
亲爱的,我回来啦~
We are at the tipping point, peopIe.
我们现在处于大规模污染一触即发的引爆点
If we don't do something now. . . .
如果我们仍置若罔闻的话 (斯普林菲尔德湖污染情况)
I'm sorry, I Iost my train of thought. Isn't he dreamy?
抱歉,我思维有些混乱… 他是不是令人芳心寸乱?
Agreed.
完全赞同
Okay, so here's the bottom Iine:
好吧,这是底线
If we don't change our ways right now. . .
如果我们不马上付诸行动的话…
poIIution in Lake SpringfieId wiII be at this IeveI.
斯普林菲尔德湖的污染将达到这种程度!
That's not so bad.
并不太糟啊