该节目由可可原创,讲解部分由可可编辑编写。
视频出处
以下视频片段选自BBC迷你剧《德伯家的苔丝》第1集。
影视片花
中英对白
Tess, look! Sir John bids you good day!
苔丝 你看 约翰爵士向大家问好
Look, Tess! Look! Good day to you all.
看哪 苔丝 你看 你们好啊
I have a family vault at Kingsbere!
金斯比尔有我家祖坟
Good news! We are a noble race, my Lady Tess!
真是个好消息 我们是贵族出身 苔丝小姐
Norman blood runs in our veins!
我们流着诺曼人的血
He's not well! It is his heart.
他不舒服 心脏不好
"His heart"! That's a good one.
心脏不好 这是个好借口
Look here, I won't dance another step
你们要再拿他开玩笑
if you continue to make jokes about him!
我就不跟你们跳了
Mary, that's enough now!
玛丽 别再闹了
A family vault at Kingsbere!
金斯比尔有我家祖坟
The finest skeletons in all Wessex!
整个威塞克斯最高贵的血统