You were supposed to be here, 45 minutes ago.
45分钟前你就应该到这
Well Lenny's guy said he's leaving at 6:30.
伦尼一行人6点半就要走了
I'm so sorry, Honey. I'll never get to you and back over the hill by 6:30.
非常抱歉,亲爱的 6点15我一定到
Can't you just get a lift there and I'll meet you before he leaves.
你能不能在那等着 我在他离开前来见你
Julia?
茱莉亚?
Hey sometimes it's easier to bullshit than explain, man.
噢,有时候解释可不是什么好事
Which reminds me,
刚才我的瑟雷斯特要求说…
if Celeste ever asks you, we were at the Oasis and then Jerry's Deli.
她们要你在这杰里 熟食店等我们
- When? - Whenever.
什么时候?随便什么时候
Alright.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
You okay?
你没事吧?是的
- Yeah. - What are you looking for? - A taxi service.
好的,你在寻找什么呢? 出租车
- Where you headed? - Van Nuys, I have to look at a car.
你去哪?汽车销售中心,买车
Come on, I'm going to Sherman Oaks.
我知道,在谢尔曼橡树街
- Are you sure? - Positive. I live there.
你确定?当然,我就住那
You see, it's super clean!
怎么样?非常舒服的
Now I paid, 6800 for it.
我付了6800块…
But because of Lenny, I'll let you have it for...
因为伦尼 我会给你7300的价位
- ...$7300. - Thanks, that's nice of you.
谢谢,你真好
Well, he knows somebody who's getting me a hair system at cost.
噢,可惜我为此付出了头发代价
Lenny's the bomb!
伦尼就是炸弹
Sorry I'm late...
对不起,我来晚了
- I'll take it. - Whoa, wait.
我要了 噢,等一下
- Sorry, can you give us a second? - Hey, no problem.
能等一下吗?没问题