手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

《美少女的谎言》第3季第282期:托比死了

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Toby Cavanaugh is dead.

托比·加瓦诺死了
I saw his body in the forest.
我在树林里看见了他的尸体
Somebody killed him.
有人杀了他
If this is true--
如果这是真的...
It is true. I saw it.
千真万确 我亲眼看到的
Why didn't you tell the park rangers?
那你怎么不告诉公园骑警
Because that wouldn't bring him back.
那也不能让他起死回生了啊
If someone killed Toby--
如果有人杀了托比
Somebody did kill toby, but I am the reason that he's dead.
确实有人杀了托比 是我导致他被害的
I'm gonna call your family,
我会打电话到你家
and then I'm going to call the police.
然后我会联系警方
Do you understand?
你听明白了吗
Yes. Okay.
明白 好的
I'll be right back. Stay here.
我马上回来 你就在这儿待着
Where have I got to go?
我还能去哪儿呢
Dad? Hey, can I talk to you? Sure.
爸爸 我能和你聊几句吗 当然
Dad, I need to talk to you about ezra.
爸爸 我得和你谈谈以斯拉
And he doesn't know that I'm telling you this,
他不知道我把这件事告诉你
and I really probably shouldn't--Aria.
或许我真不该告诉你 艾瑞亚
When I talked to your mom, she told me about Ezra.
我和你妈妈谈过以斯拉的事
About the woman in Delaware. And the boy.
德拉华的那个女人 还有那个小男孩

重点单词   查看全部解释    
errant ['erənt]

想一想再看

adj. 错误的,脱离正途的,漫游的

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
burial ['beriəl]

想一想再看

n. 埋葬,葬礼,坟墓

 


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。