- That's absurd. - Is it?
是吗?压制高潮…
Take the male Gibbon, an ape with relatively small testicles.
把男性的长臂猿,大猩猩的相对较小的睾丸。
Now the Gibbon is considered to be highly monogamous.
当你高潮时要考虑我们下一代
The chimpanzee, on the other hand, Has huge cajones. And will...
另一方面妓女 行业生意就火热了
...mount anything that moves.
将感化她们能感动的一切
Guess who man is closest to... ...on the evolutionary scale?
要是你男人 正朝另一个方向发展?
The slug.
荡妇?
The slug... That's good.
荡妇
I understand your hostility. It's not easy being female...
我明白你的敌意 作为女人并不简单
See you have a finite number of eggs... And you have to find someone
你有非常好的身材…
who's willing to stick around and help you protect those eggs.
谁愿意留下来,帮助你保护这些鸡蛋。
Of course, some women have the urge to hunt...
当然,很多男人都希望 左拥右抱,一般而言…
...like men, but in general, you have... ...an insatiable need for intimacy.
你拥有贪得无厌者 所要求的一切
See we're both insatiable, just in different ways.
明白吗?我们都是贪得无厌的人 只是方式不一样而已
And when you think about it. That's really in the best interest of society.
当你考虑时 这对你的满足感影响很大
Really?
真的吗?
You think that sexually transmitted diseases,
你觉得性信号
unwed mothers, expensive divorce proceedings...
会给母亲带来疾病…
...and paying child support for all that sperm spraying is in society's best interest?
并为那些精子 支付全部离婚费用… 这就是你所鼓吹的影响?
All I'm saying is, if women were like men...
我说的是如果 女人再次喜欢男人…
...then everybody would have sex all day long and nothing would ever get accomplished.
那大家都会整天做爱 什么都不用做了
By the same token... If men were nest-oriented,
出于同样的原因 如果男人很喜欢做的话…