Sure if this is big enough to split?
你觉得这个够分着吃吗
I think that we should go sit inside.
我觉得我们应该坐到里面
We could also eat this in my car
我们也可以在我车里吃
and duck every time somebody walks by.
一有人来就藏到座位底下
If I'm telling the principal that we're not involved,
我已经跟校长说了我们分开了
I don't think we should be seen splitting
我不想被人看到和你在
a cruller on the sidewalk.
路边分吃一个油煎饼
We're not going backwards.
我们不要回到从前那样
We'll figure it out.
我们能想出办法的
Look...
听我说
nothing between us needs to change.
咱俩还会像以前一样的
It's Maggie.
是麦琪
Hey, what's up?
怎么了
What time?
什么时候
Tomorrow... Um, no, I just have a...
明天啊 不行 我得...
You know what, yeah. I can pick him up.
没事 我可以去接他
Yep.What's going on?
好的 怎么了
Malcolm's Karate class gets out at the same time
马尔科姆的空手道课的下课时间
as my second interview.
和我第二个面试的时间冲突了
Well, I'd offer to help, I just figured
我也想帮忙 但是
after the whole falling-off-the-bed incident--
鉴于上次他从床上掉下来了
Well, you know I don't blame you for that.
你知道的 我没怪过你
It's not about me.
我没怪过
So, Maggie blames me.
那就是麦琪怪我了
You know what, honestly, I would love it if you picked up Malcolm.
老实说 我很想你帮我去接马尔科姆
If I put off this interview,
要是我推迟了这次面试
someone else is going to get that job.
这工作可能就被别人抢去了
Well, what are you going to tell Maggie?
那你怎么跟麦琪说呢
I can deal with her.
我能搞定她