中英对白
So guess what?
你猜怎么着
You remember when I said my friend told me
还记得我说我一朋友
Ace of Base was playing Tuesday,
告诉我Ace of Base在周二演出
and you said it's Wednesday, dumb-ass?
你还说是周三 小笨蛋
I don't think I said dumb-ass, but...
我可没记得说过小笨蛋 但
Well, I was wrong.
好吧 是 我错了
They're playing today!
他们是在今天演出
Bobby! Oh! It might take you a few tries, Talercio,
Bobby 哦 你还需要再试几次 Taliercio
But when you come through,you really come through.
坚持就是胜利哦
That's right.Plus,we're having ourselves a little sidewalk picnic.
没错 还有 我带了一些零食
Like we used to,except instead of candy bars and beer,
就像咱原来那样 只是不是棒棒糖和啤酒
we're gonna have actual food, and prenatal vitamins.
而是真正的食物 还有产前维他命
Oh,my god. You think of everything.
哦 天哪 你考虑得真周到
Oh , it is home. Let me get it.
是家里打来的 我接一下哈
Hi, honey. What's up? It's Justin.
嗨 亲爱的 有啥事 是Justin
Oh,no. Are you all right?
哦 不是吧 你还好吗
All right.Just give me...
好吧 等我
No, Justin,it's fine. I'm not that far. All right?
算了 Justin 没事 我离得不远 好吗
Justin,don't worry. Okay. I love you. Okay,bye.
Justin 不用担心 好的 爱你哦 好 拜
He's sick.
他病了
No. How sick?
不是吧 有多严重
Sick enough that I gotta go.
严重到我得去陪他
But I want you to stay. This was the best idea.
但你就留这儿吧 这主意超赞的
Uh... uh. I can't stay. Come on.This is... this is Hilda week.
我可不能留下 这 这可是Hilda周啊
So what?
那又怎样
You just have fun and come over tomorrow.
你留这儿开心一下
You tell me all about it.
明天再来找我 到时候好好给我讲讲
So sweet. Thank you.Have a good time.
真贴心 谢谢 玩好啊
Stay. Have fun.
留这儿吧 要开心哦