手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 辛普森一家 > 正文

看电影《辛普森一家》学英语第32期:阻止政府的阴谋

来源:可可英语 编辑:ethan   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Are you tired of the same old Grand Canyon?

你是否对一成不变的大峡谷感到厌倦?
Here we are, kids, the Grand Canyon.
我们到了,孩子们,这里就是大峡谷
It's so oId and boring. I want a new one. Now!
好破,真无聊啊 我想要个新的,现在就要!
HeIIo. I'm Tom Hanks.
你们好啊,我是汤姆·汉克斯
The U.S. government has Iost its credibiIity. . .
美国政府已经失信于民
So it's borrowing some of mine.
所以不得不借用我的威名
TousIe my hair, Mr. Hanks.
摸摸我的头发,汉克斯先生
Sure thing, son.
没问题,孩子
Now, I'm pIeased to teII you aII about the New Grand Canyon.
现在我荣幸的向大家介绍崭新的大峡谷
This weekend, East of Shelbyville and south of Capitol City,
将于本周六正式运营 位于华府以南,莎百维以东 (艺术模拟)
That's where SpringfieId is!
那是斯普林菲尔德所在地!
It's nowhere near where anything is or ever was.
这将是你闻所未闻的新景观
This is Tom Hanks, saying:
这是汤姆·汉克斯的心声
If you're going to pick a government to trust, why not this one?
选择值得信任的政府…为什么不选我呢?
Did you see that?
你们看到了吗?
Yes, they're going to destroy SpringfieId.
是的,他们打算将斯普林菲尔德夷为平地!
But we're going to stop them.
不过我们会阻止他们
Homie, get your cIothes on. Homie?
荷马,穿好衣服了吗?荷马

重点单词   查看全部解释    
display [di'splei]

想一想再看

n. 显示,陈列,炫耀
vt. 显示,表现,夸

 
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌烦的

 
canyon ['kænjən]

想一想再看

n. 峡谷

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。