G. I. Joe. G. I. Joe?!
美国大兵?
Hey, I don't know what to tell you guys that's the doll he chose.
我不知如何告诉你们但他选的是这个。
What'd you do, dip it in sugar?
你怎么做的?把玩具沾糖吗?
Look, G. I. Joe's in, Barbi's out. And if you guys can't deal with it, that's your 'too bad.'
听着,美国大兵获胜,芭比娃娃出局了,如果你们不能接受,那你们就太糟糕了。
What are you being such a weenie for? So he has a Barbi, big deal. You used to dress up like a woman.
你干嘛这么小家子气,他有个芭比,有什么大不了?你以前都打扮得像女生。
What?
什么?
Well, you used to dress up in Mom's clothes all the time.
你以前都穿妈的衣服啊。
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
The big hat, the pearls, the little pink handbag.
宽帽子、珍珠、粉红小手提包。
Okay, you are totally making this up.
好,这些都是你编出来的。
How can you not remember? You made us call you...Bea.
你怎么可能不记得?你还让我们叫你“Bea”。
Oh God.
哦,天哪。
I've literally never been this happy.
我真的从没这么快乐过。
Wasn't there a little song?
不是还有一首歌吗?
Oh please God, let there be a song.
拜托,老天,来一首歌吧?
There was no song. (to Monica) There was no song!
根本没有什么歌。
'I am Bea.'
“我是Bea”。
Okay.
好吧。
'I drink tea.'
我喝茶。
Okay, that's, that's enough. (retreats to the bathroom)
好的,就是这,够了。
'....Won't you, won't you, won't you.... '
你要不要…
Won't you dance around with me.
你要不要在我身旁跳舞?
A-ha!!!
啊……