Prince!
王子!
- Help! - I've got-
- 救命啊! - 我已经…
Why...
为什么…
log...
圆木…
hurt...
撞…
prince?
王子?
Sleepy now.
现在好困
Well, don't just sit there!
别干坐在那!
Get back on your horse! Save her!
上马!救救她!
Right. Perfect.
好的,很好
My chance to prove myself.
这是我证明自己的机会
Exactly what am I saving her from?
我到底要上哪里去救她?
Basically, a power-mad evil stepmother with awesome magic...
大致上,一个拥有可怕的魔法 为权力疯狂的邪恶的继母
and every bad guy in the history of fairy tales...
和童话史上所有的坏人
who've taken over your palace.
他们已经占领了你的宫殿
Forget it. This guy's useless. I'm gonna save her.
算了,这个家伙没什么屁用 我会去救她的
Rick, I like the idea.
瑞克,这主意不错
But I don't know how to break this to you...
但是我不知道该怎么和你说
but that is just not how it works.
事情不该是那样的
He's the one who saves her. Always.
他才是她的救星,一直都是
You're the prince.
你是王子
Don't you want to save your damsel in distress?
你不想把你的女孩从困境中救出来吗?
Yeah, and we're talkin' beloved big time!
是的,我们所说的是大危机!
And I will save you...
而我会去救你…
my little slipper girl!
我的可怜的水晶鞋女孩!
Have no fear, my beloved!
别害怕,我的爱人!
Stirrups, straps, do not let go of the reins.
马镫,皮带, 别松开
Right. Got it.
好的,知道