Paige doesn't know about Wilden yet.
佩奇还不知道威尔登的事
Not sure how much to tell her.Aria?
不知道该告诉她多少 艾瑞亚
Do you believe in that four seasons of grief theory?
你相信悲伤四季理论吗
That you have to live through a year of everything,
要花掉整整一年的时间
before you can really get over someone.
才能忘掉一个人
You guys have survived so much.
你们俩以前经历了那么多磨难
Can't you just wait it out for a few months?
你就不能再等几个月吗
Just feels like we're back where we started.
感觉我们好像回到了原点
And we can't go back to where we were.
我们再也回不到从前了
There's too much at stake now.
现在风头正紧
You know I totally support you and Ezra together,
我完全支持你和以斯拉在一起
but maybe he's right.
但他也许是对的
You know, it's senior year. You should be having some fun.
到毕业季了 你该好好玩的
Look at him.
你看他
They're hanging on his every word.
他们专注于他的每一句话
You've never been on one,
你从没参与过
but there's this thing called a double date.
但有一种两对情侣一起的约会
And it's what you do with your friends
当你终于可以光明正大的
when you can actually be seen in public
跟你喜欢的那个人在一起的时候
with the person you're going out with.
你一定要来一次双人约会
Oh, my god. I am so busted.
天哪 我惨了
Hackett just saw me staring at Ezra.
哈克特刚才看见我盯着以斯拉了
Now he's walking over here.
他过来了
I think that what mr. Fitz meant was Steinbeck used
我认为费兹先生是说
the farmer as a metaphor for his frustration.
斯坦贝克用农夫暗指自己所受的挫折
Is he gone?
走了没
No. And he's totally watching you.
没 他在看你呢