That wasn't violence.
那才算不上暴力呢
This is violence!
这才叫暴力!
- Frieda, over here! - What?
- 弗丽达,看过来! - 什么?
Rick!
瑞克!
Don't hurt him!
别伤害他!
Ella!
瑞拉!
"Don't hurt him"?
“别伤害他”?
Ella likes the dishwasher.
瑞拉喜欢洗碗工
- You again? - Oh, no!
- 又是你们? - 哦,不!
Well, well. Cinderella.
好吧,好吧,灰姑娘
Kiss your little pumpkin good-bye!
跟你的小南瓜吻别吧
Rick!
瑞克!
I've got you, Ella!
我抓到你了,瑞拉!
I won't let you go!
我不会松开你的!
You should have just married the dishwasher.
你应该嫁给这个洗碗工
He's so much cuter.
他是如此的可爱
Bye-bye!
再见!
Ella, grab him!
瑞拉,抓住他!
Wow! Did you see that?
哇!你看到了吗?
I did something dangerous and heroic and
- 我冒险去行侠仗义
Hey, why didn't anyone stop me?
嘿,为什么没人阻止我?
Seriously, if you ever see me about to do something like that again...
说真的,如果你再看见 我做这样的事
just knock me out.
就先把我打晕
Like, punch! End of story.
就像,这样打! 故事结束
Thank you, Rick.
谢谢,瑞克
Guys? Does Frieda still have the staff?
伙计?魔杖还在弗丽达手里吗?
Dang.
倒霉
Miss me?
想我了吗?
But not for long.
但是时间不会很长
You'll live to regret that.
你会后悔的
Good-bye, Ella.
再见,瑞拉