"Daddy/Daughter groove machine"?
"父女感情培养机器"?
Double Dutch Bus. We used to sing it in the car all the time.
双截巴士 我们过去一直在车里唱
Play it, play it, play it.
播放
Give me a "Ho!"
给我个"嗬!"
The double dutch bus going down the street
有辆双截巴士正开过来
Ya dig?
你明白吗?
And we've got to realize that you don't know what to...
我们必须了解 你不知道什么...
- I love this song. - I don't remember.
- 我爱这首歌 - 我不记得
- Come on. This was our song. - Sorry, I just don't remember.
- 别这样 这是我们的歌 - 抱歉 我真不记得
- Okay. That's all right. We can just talk. - Talk? About what?
- 好吧 没关系 我们就谈谈 - 谈? 谈什么?
Father daughter talks. We're going to get deep, too.
父亲和女儿的谈话 我们还要深谈
- Deep? - Real deep.
- 深谈? - 真正的深谈
I mean, like, deeper than deep.
我的意思是 比深入更深入的谈
You know what I mean? Stuff that only we can get deep about.
你知道我什么意思吗? 谈我们能更深入的话
Deep!
深谈!
Yeah. I just hope 700 miles gives us enough time.
我希望700英里的路程给我足够的时间
Dad!
爸爸!
Oh, my goodness. Look where we are. Northwestern.
天啊 看看我们在哪 西北大学
- Dad, what are you doing? - Nothing? What?
- 爸 你在干吗? - 没什么? 有什么吗?