I'm hip. I- I surf the Web.
我酷毙了 我会上网
I text. "LOL"- Laugh out loud.
我会发短信 LOL 大声笑
"OMG"- Oh, my God.
OMG---饿滴神
"WTF"- Why the face?
WTF意思是苦逼脸
Um, you know, I know all the dances to High School Musical, so-
《歌舞青春》里所有的舞我都会跳
We're all in this together *
*我们现在欢聚一堂*
Yes, we are*
*没错*
We're all stars Something, something you know it*
*我们都是大明星 *
Mom! Dad! What happened?
妈 爸 什么事
Luke just shot me! I didn't mean to.
卢克用枪射我 我不是故意的
Are you okay? No.
你没事吧 有事
The little bitch shot me.
这小贱人用枪射我
Language! They're only plastic BBs. It was an accident.
别说脏话 只是塑料枪 这是意外
What did I tell you would happen if you got him a gun?
早就告诉你 给他枪就会出事
Deal with this. Buddy, uncool.
你看着办吧 老弟 不对哦
That's it? That's- No, no, no, no.
就这样 不行 不行
The agreement was that if he shoots someone, you shoot him.
我们说好他用枪射了别人 你就得射他的
We were serious about that? Yes, we were.
我们当时是认真的吗 当然是真的
And now you have to follow through.
所以你现在要按说好的执行
I'm so sorry. Liar.
对不起 再装