Man, why didn't you stick with the plan?
老兄 你为什么不 按计划行事?
All my people in the Phoenix.
Phoenix的所有人听好了!
The prophytes of Theta Nu Theta wanna show these neos how it's done.
Theta Nu Theta的老手们 想要给这些雏儿们看看该怎么 舞
Prophytes step together now!
一起跳起来!
Yeah.
耶!
Hands down. No doubt about it.
把手放下来 毫无疑问
Show some love. Y'all know what it is.
给点掌声吧 大家都知道怎么回事
Old school wins. Old school wins. Old school
一派赢了 这些老家伙们赢了
Phoenix, you know you cannot mess with the prophytes of Theta Nu Theta. Phoenix
你知道你不能跟 Theta Nu Theta的老家伙们乱来
Prophytes! Prophytes! Prophytes!
Prophytes! Prophytes! Prophytes!
-Y'all, l was just-- -Look, next time you show off...
-各位 我只是-- -听着 下次你要表现...
...do it on your own time, and save us the practice you put us through.
...你自己去练好了 不麻烦你教我们跳了
We hardly did any stepping.
我们不是那块料
You know we should have won that.
你知道我们应该可以赢的
-lt was a slanted crowd. Come on. -Please.
-本来我们有优势的 拜托 -拜托
lt ain't always about you, dog.
这并不总是你一个人的比赛 小子
We're a team.
我们是团队
Come on, man.
拜托 老兄
It's not just about you, it's about all of us, We're a team,
这不是你一个人的 这是我们大家的 我们是团队