You missed the flight.
你误机了
I wouldn't have if you hadn't gotten yourself arrested.
如果不是因为你被捕 我才不会误机
- Mel, look. I was... - Dad, listen.
- Mel 那个 我... - 爸爸 听我说
Georgetown is... It's over.
Georgetown... 已经结束了
You know, you're getting exactly what you wanted.
你知道的 你得到了你想要的
Me, closer to home.
我 靠近家里
Baby, that's what I came here to tell you.
孩子 那就是我来这要跟你说的
I don't want that anymore.
我不再那么认为了
- What are you talking about? - You know...
- 你在说什么啊? - 要知道...
Dads don't know everything.
爸爸也不是万事通
We just try to do the best we can.
我们只是尽我们所能
Last night, when I came to the sorority house?
昨晚 当我进到女生宿舍
I was trying to protect you.
我只是想保护你
That's what I do. I protect people.
那就是我的工作 保护人民
Now, sometimes I go too far.
但是 有时 我做得过火了
- In this case, I went way too far. - Dad...
- 这方面 我确实过火了 - 爸爸...
No, baby, look. I love you.
不 孩子 听着 我爱你
But I was so into what I wanted for you that I couldn't see what you wanted.
但我太迷失于我要给你的 至于忘了你想要什么
I want what every girl wants.
我想要和其他女孩一样
I want a dad who loves me, who adores me.
我想要一个爸爸 喜欢我 宠爱我
I want you
我想要你