So, what happened?
到底发生什么事?
I got into it with your sister’s ex.
我跟你妹妹的前男友打起来了
Wait. Really? Why?
等下,真的?为什么
He saw me and her kind of making out at the kissing booth.
他看到我跟你妹妹在接吻亭深吻.
Wait. You kissed her?
等一下,你亲了她?
Yeah, man, I’m... I hope that’s OK.
是啊,兄弟,我希望那没关系
It was for charity.
那是个慈善活动
Oh, no, I mean, dude, I mean,
哦,不,我是说,兄弟,我是想说
if you want to kiss her, you go right ahead and you kiss her!
你要是想亲她,你就上去亲她!
I mean, knock yourself out.
我是说,别想太多
I mean, you just... you take her and then kiss her
我是说,你就,你就抓住她然后亲她
and kiss the crap out of her!
把她亲晕过去!
So...
那么...
...do you like her?
你喜欢她?
I don’t know. Can we not talk about this?
我不知道,我们能不能不说这个?