Look, Heather could easily picked up. Heather
很可能会偷听
They want to put Oscar in medication And I need to get him out of that school.
他们想让Oscar接受药物治疗 我想让他离开那学校
I'm getting him to a private school Or something, I don't know.
我要让他上私立学校之类的 我也不太清楚
Why don't we talk about this later. - Because it cant wait Mac.
- 不如我们迟点再谈? - 不能再等了 Mac
I need to make some money, some good money Like now!.
我要挣点钱 急着要挣钱!
What about that crime scene thing Ive told you about?
我上次跟你说的 清理案发现场 有兴趣没?
I know, but i mean could it get me good money? - Yes, it seems like it could be.
- 我知道 但是那个真的能挣很多钱吗? - 是啊 看起来可以
And it's like cleaning A house, but with blood?
就是清扫房子 只是有血而已?
Yes, basically And body fluids.
是的 一般还有些体液
You think you could help me up? With your connections... please?
你能帮我吗? 凭你的关系... 拜托了?
Okay, well, we talk later. I got to go, bye.
好的 我们以后再说 我要挂了 再见
So what do you think?
你怎么想的?
Norah, are you even listening to me? - No, thank you. - Norah
你在听我说话么? - 没有 谢谢
What else you have to do? You don't have to go to school, you have no job
你还有什么别的要做的? 你不用上学 你没工作
And you live with Dad, no offense Dad,
你和爸爸住一起 没说你不好 老爸
But you do not want to live with Dad For the rest of your life?
但你不想和爸爸共度余生吧?
Do you really think you really gonna make big cash cleaning up dead people?
你真的以为清理死人会挣大钱?