手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

《美少女的谎言》第4季第39期:父子和好

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》第四季第三集

So where was your dad?

你爸爸去哪儿了
He was fishing.
他钓鱼去了
He went out on this lake every morning,
野营地那人说
according to the guy at the campground.
他每天早晨都去湖边
I sat on the dock and waited for him.
我坐在码头上 等着他
I waited most of the day, actually.
其实我几乎大半天都在等
It was getting dark when he came back in.
他回来的时候天都快黑了
What'd you say to him?
你跟他说了什么
I told him I was sorry.
我对他说 对不起
I told him that Pastor Ted
我告诉他泰德牧师
found out it was someone at the foundry who switched the bell.
发现是铸钟场的人偷换了钟
What did he say to that?
那他怎么说
He asked me if that's why I was there.
他问我这是不是我找他的原因
I told him no,
我说不是
I was there because I...
我去找他是因为我
should have listened to him, backed him up.
当初应该听他解释 支持他
I should have believed him.
我应该相信他
I didn't say anything after that. I just stood there.
之后我就没说话了 一直站在那
I was gonna let him take a swing at me if he wanted to.
等着他发飙 过来打我
Did he? No.
那他打了么 没
He, uh, tossed his string at me
他扔了条绳子给我
and asked if I knew how to clean a fish.
问我会不会杀鱼什么的
I do, so we, uh, fried up his catch and had dinner.
我会 所以我们煎了鱼 吃了晚餐
Well, it sounds like it might be okay.
听起来你们尽释前嫌了
Yeah. Might be.
是啊 可能吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
swing [swiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 摇摆,改变,冲力
v. 摇摆,旋转,动摇

联想记忆
contract ['kɔntrækt,kən'trækt]

想一想再看

n. 合同,契约,婚约,合约
v. 订合同,缩

联想记忆
string [striŋ]

想一想再看

n. 线,一串,字串
vt. 串起,成串,收紧

 
strict [strikt]

想一想再看

adj. 严格的,精确的,完全的

 


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。