Oh my God.
我的天啊
Just take it slow, to get use to it It will get us some time.
那就慢慢来嘛 先适应一下 能给我们争取点时间
Great, Now we have to clean that up too.
这下好了 还得多打扫一摊子
We need to get this thing out. - What do we do with that?
- 我们要把这玩意弄走 - 扔哪?
Dumpster. Come on.
垃圾桶 快
Oh God, its smell badly.
天啊 臭死了
Slow down - I'm not going fast.
- 慢点 - 我没走快
You are going fast. - I'm walking backward, I have the hard job.
- 你是走快了 - 我在倒着走 我比你累好吧
You're in control of it, You're the one who is pulling it.
你控制它的 你在拉着它
I haven't got a good grip on it Rose. - Go slowly.
我还没抓稳呢 Rose 走慢点
Oh my God Rose. You fucking idiot.
天啊 Rose 你这个笨蛋
My face is burning.
毁容了
You know what? You fucking do it yourself dumb-ass.
你自个搬吧 混蛋
It will washed out.
能洗掉的
Come on, Norah. - Do it on your own, idiot.
- 别这样 Norah - 你自己来吧 白痴
Where did you get those? What are you doing with those?
从哪弄来的? 你在看啥?
I found it in the closet.
我在柜子里找到的
Let me take a look at it?
让我看看好吗?
Let me look at them. They're not yours Oscar
让我看看 这不是你的 Oscar- 你最好先不要用它 - 为什么?
Because it belong to your grandmother, I just want to hang on to it.
因为它是你奶奶的 我想拿着它
But I do not have a grandmother. - Well you used to have one and this is belong to hers.
- 但是我没有奶奶 - 你以前有啊 当时这就是她的
I'll get you another pair. - Really?
- 我给你再买一副 - 真的?
Yeah, I'll get you a pair better than this.
- 对 我给你买一个更好的 - 谢谢