Let's do it! Ross?
来吧,罗斯?
What?
什么?
Do you wanna play football?
想玩足球吗?
Um, Monica and I aren't supposed to play football.
摩妮卡跟我都不能玩足球
Says who? Your mom?
谁说的?你妈?
Well, every, every Thanksgiving um, we used to have a touch football game called the 'Geller Bowl.'
以前每年圣诞节我们都玩触身美式足球,叫做盖勒杯。
No, no, no, you say that proudly.
不…你的口气要很骄傲才对
Anyway, Ross and I were always captains, and um, it got kind've competitive and one year, Geller Bowl VI, I accidentally broke Ross's nose.
反正罗斯跟我每次都当队长,竞争越来越激烈。有一年,第六届盖勒杯,我不小心打断罗斯的鼻子。
It was soo not an accident. She saw I was about to tag her, so she threw her big fat grandma arm elbow right into my face. And just keep running.
你是故意的,她看到我就快抱住她,就用她的…大胖手肘撞我的脸,然后拼命往前跑。
To score the winning touchdown, by the way.
因此赢得致胜的一分
Whoa, whoa, whoa, ho, ho, ho, you did not win the game, the touchdown didn't count, because of the spectacularly illegal, oh and by the way savage nose breaking.
你没有赢,那次得分不算。因为你公然犯规,野蛮地打断我的鼻子。
(to Chandler and Joey) I won the game.
我赢了
Oh yeah! Then how come you didn't get the Geller Cup?
是吗?那你怎么没得到盖勒杯?
Um, there was a Geller Cup?
有盖勒杯?
Yes, it was the trophy you got if you won the game. But our Dad said, 'nobody won that game, ' and he was sick of our fighting, so he took the trophy and....threw it in the lake.
对,这是赢球的奖品,但爸爸说我们谁都没赢。他受够了我们打来打去,所以他把奖品…丢进湖里。
And was the curse lifted?
这个诅咒解除了没有?
Anyway. That's when our Mom said we were not to play football ever again.
反正……妈妈说我们不能再玩足球了