There is a thing tonight... Never mind.
今晚有个...算了
What? - No, it's nothing, it's just um...
- 什么? - 没事 只是...
My friend... You wouldn't like it.
我朋友...你不会喜欢的
I might like it.
我说不定会喜欢
I knew you wouldn't find any good time here. - No, I'm having a good time.
- 就知道你不会喜欢这里的 - 不 我玩得很开心
No, thanks.
不 谢谢
This is just lab stuff, smell em. - Yeah, thanks.
- 这是高级大麻 闻闻看 - 不了 谢谢
Are you straight edge?
你是节制主义者吗?
No, I'm just... - What?
- 不 我只是... - 什么?
You'll just think its weird. - What? No, I like weird stuff.
- 你会觉得很奇怪的 - 什么? 不 我喜欢奇怪的东西
Sometimes I think that when you get high, or when you drink, or you...
我觉得人有时候 一旦嗨了 或是喝高了...
You don't drink either?
- 你连酒都不喝? - 不
I just think that when you do stuff like that, It weakens you psychically,
我觉得这些事 会令你的精神变得脆弱
Like it creates cracks and then that bad stuff come creeps into those crack
它会制造裂缝 然后不好的东西 就会从裂缝钻进去
And maybe never go away.
然后或许永远不会离开了
Its weird. - Sorry.
- 真是奇怪 - 抱歉
You probably just tell people, That you are Mormon.
还不如直接告诉大家 你是摩门教徒