Hello... - Hey, Its me.
- 喂... - 嘿 是我
Norah, is that you? - Yeah - Norah
是你吗? - 对
Have you ever been Tress Ling?
有没有试过扒铁轨?
So when you at the crime scene, are the bodies still there?
你在现场的时候 尸体还在吗?
No the bodies are gone, But it's weird, you know.
不 尸体没了 但是很奇怪
Its like we are connected to them in a strangely, intimate way, and...
感觉跟他们有一种奇怪的 亲密的关系 而且...
I don't know. I guess its weird.
我不知道 太奇怪了
I have seen a dead body once, so...
我见过一次死尸 所以...
Really? - My mom.
- 真的? - 我妈妈
She was in a movie of the week once you know. - Really?
- 她还上过"每周一篇" - 是吗?
There was a bunch of Hollywood people and they were filming in old town.
有一帮电影人在旧城区拍电影
And they saw my mom and they thought that she was beautiful and talented and they gave her a speaking part.
他们见我妈很漂亮又有天赋 就给了她个有台词的角色
Oh yeah?
是吗?
Do you want to hear it? - Yeah.
- 想听听吗? - 想啊
I recommend the pecan pie.
我推荐核桃派
I recommend the pecan pie. - Yes, that was her line.
- 我推荐核桃派 - 嗯 是她的台词