Uh, no.
没有
I really don't.
真没有
Okay.
好吧
We'll come back to you. Uh, McKenzie?
过会再叫你 麦肯齐
Actually, you know what? Yes, Tom?
- 事实上 那些.. - 什么
Can I say something about the cat? Well, okay.
- 那只猫 我能说两句吗 - 当然
Yeah, uh, this is
- 那么 .. 这样
And, Rhoda, no disrespect here,
罗拉 我只是就事论事
but, um, this is total shit.
但这真的很水
Tom! "Go for it" and "You can do it"?
- Tom - " 加油 " 和 " 你能做到 "
That's not inspirational. That's suicidal.
那不是创意 那是自杀
If Pickles goes for it right there, that's a dead cat.
如果 " 泡菜 " 真的去寻找了 它就成死猫了
These are lies. We're liars.
骗人的 我们都是骗子
Think about it. Why do people buy these things?
想想吧 为什么人们买这些
It's not 'cause they want to say how they feel.
不是因为他们想说这些
People buy cards 'cause they can't say how they feel, or they're afraid to.
人们买贺卡 是因为他们不能或不敢 说出他们想说的
We provide the service that lets them off the hook.
我们提供服务 好让他们摆脱这些
You know what? I say, to hell with it! Let's level with America.
知道吗 这真扯蛋 让我们对美国人说实话吧
At least let them speak for themselves! Right?
起码让他们说出自己心里话
I mean, look! What- what is this? What does it say?
看看 这些都是什么 写的什么