Hi, Rupee.
嗨,鲁珀特
"Rupee"?
卢比?
Well, this is Tim and
这是蒂姆…
we don't know him at all.
我们也不认识他
Hey, I was thinking we could take in a film after this.
嘿,我想待会儿我们可以看场电影
Get some mixed popcorn, share a Coke,
- 买些爆米花,共享一杯可乐,
snuggle. Okay.
依偎在一起
Okay.
好的
When did you two meet? Exactly?
你们两个什么时候认识的?
Well, it was only a week ago, actually.
其实就在一周前
It's all been a bit of a whirlwind, hasn't it, poochy face?
发展有点儿快,对吗?狗狗脸?
I'm gonna have to teach you what you can and can't say in front of people.
我得告诉你在别人面前什么能说什 么不能说
No "poochy face"? No.
- 不能说“狗狗脸”? - 不能
No. Definitely not.
不,绝对不能
Come on, then. More details about this wonderful first meeting?
快点,再讲多一些你们初次相遇的细节?
Okay, okay.
好的
It was, um, what... Joanna?
那是…乔安娜?
June 17th. And Jo was having a little party.
- 6月17号 - 乔举办一个小型派对
A living hell from which Rupert, thank God, rescued me.
简直就是人间炼狱,多谢上帝是 鲁珀特救了我
And where was this terrible party?
这个可怕的派对在哪里举办的?
My brothel of a flat.
我的一个艳场
Which is where, though? That's the question, isn't it. What are you, a detective?
- 问题是具体地址在哪里? - 你是侦探吗?
No, sorry, I've just got a very visual imagination. I like to imagine stuff completely.
不,抱歉,我刚有一个视觉想象,我很喜欢想象
26 Courtfield Gardens, SW5. Around 8:30.
考特菲尔德花园26号,SW5,大 约八点半
Dress code, slutty. Will that do?
着装标准:性感,这样够了吗?
Absolutely, yes. Although I am wondering when you got there, Rupert. Early, late?
当然,但是我想知道你什么时候到的?鲁珀特,是早到还是迟
On time, I think. True love was calling.
我想是准时到的,真爱的呼唤
God.
哦上帝
I actually feel a bit sick now. Just these muffins, I think. Never trust a blueberry.
我感觉有点不舒服,可能是因为松饼,不能相信蓝莓
Okay, I'll be back in a tick.
我马上就回来
You two are such a lovely couple.
你们两个真是一对佳人
Bit weird. He's cute.
- 有点奇怪 - 哦,他真可爱
I like him. Yeah, me too.
- 我喜欢他 - 我也是
Hello. Do I know you?
哦,你好,我认识你吗?
No, no, no. I'm a friend of Mary's.
不,不,不,我是玛丽的朋友
She has another friend? Gosh, you amaze me. But hooray.
她还有其他朋友?天哪,你吓到我了,不过很不错
Ooh. Hotdog?
哦,热狗?
Took me hours. Made them myself. Thanks.
- 花了我很长时间,我自己做的 - 哦,谢谢
Disgusting. Totally undercooked.
好恶心,火候不够
See you later.
待会儿见
Why don't we go upstairs, it's a bit quieter?
我们何不上楼去?那里安静些
Hi. Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
I'm Tim.
我叫蒂姆
Mary.
玛丽
That's my mother's name. Let's not get into that.
我妈妈也叫玛丽,我们先不要谈这个
Um... I know this is forward but
我知道这样很莽撞,但是…
your face tells me that you're finding this party to be a living hell.
你的表情告诉我,你感觉这个派对就像是人间炼狱
So, I just wondered if you might come and have a bite to eat with me instead?
所以,我想,你是否愿意跟我去吃点东西?
Right now.
就现在
I'm sorry? Obviously, I should have thought this through more.
- 你说什么? - 我应该三思而后行
Let's talk about Kate Moss.
那我们来聊聊凯特摩斯
I love Kate Moss.
我…喜欢凯特摩斯
I always think the key thing with her is the history,
我向来认为,提到她,最关键的就是她的生涯…
you know, the informality of her early shots compared to high fashion stuff
你知道的,拿她之前不拘礼节的照片跟高端时尚相比…
so you always know that underneath she's still just the same
你还是会认为她始终如一…
cheeky normal girl naked on the beach.
还是海边那个放肆的平淡裸女
The beach.
海边
I agree with you completely.
我完全同意你的看法
If we leave now then we can have, you know, more than one starter.
如果我们现在离开,将不单单只是个开始
oh
哦
I love your eyes.
我喜欢你的眼睛
And I love the rest of your face, too.
还喜欢你脸上的其他东东
More than one starter? 10 amazing starters.
- 不单单是个开始? - 10个令人吃惊的开始