他叫什么名字?
Horace, I think. Of course it is.
- 我想是叫霍勒斯 - 当然
Only one important thing for a godfather, I'm told, never bring a present smaller than the child.
对于干亲来说,很重要的一件事就 是:不要买比宝宝小的礼物
Shut up, you smug bastard.
哦,闭嘴,你这个自以为是的混蛋
Don't worry, I didn't bring anything at all. She'll never know. Hasn't got a brain yet.
别担心,我什么都没带,她不会知 道的,她还没有脑
I didn't expect to see you here, Harry. Children's party's not exactly your style.
我没想到你会来,哈利,参加小孩子的派对不像你的作风
No, Mary, I was tricked. I was told there would be free booze.
不,玛丽,我被骗了,他们告诉我这是免费豪饮派对
I hate kids, as you know.
我讨厌小孩子,你知道的
Where's Kit Kat, by the way? I don't know, she said she'd be here around 3:00.
- 对了,凯蒂呢? - 不知道,她说三点左右她会到
And you know we got purple cupcakes for her especially.
你知道的,我们特别为她准备了紫色杯蛋糕
Here she is! Speak of the devil, that will be her.
- 她来了! - 说曹操,曹操到
We'll wait till Aunty Kit Kat gets here.
我们等凯蒂姑姑过来
Hey. Jimmy.
- 嘿 - 吉米
Where's my sister?
我妹妹呢?
Thought she was here. No, she hasn't arrived.
- 我还以为她在这里 - 没有,她还没来
That's not good.
不好
What does that mean?
什么意思?
Um... We had an argument this morning. Over nothing, but she'd been drinking, so...
我们今早吵架了,没什么事,但是她喝酒了,所以…
And then she ran out to get the car to come here and
然后她跑出去驾车过来这里…
I told her to meet me here so...
我告诉她在这里等我,所以…
There's a song by Baz Luhrmann called Sunscreen.
巴兹鲁赫曼有首歌叫“防晒 霜”
He says worrying about the future
他说担心未来…
is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum.
很有必要,就像解代数方程时嘴里嚼着口香糖
The real troubles in your life
人生中真正的困境…
will always be things that never crossed your worried mind.
总是那些你从未担心过的事情
What happened?
发生了什么事?
We had a fight.
我们干了一仗
And,
然后…
maybe I wasn't completely sober.
或许我头脑不是很清醒
How is she? Not good.
- 她怎么样? - 不是很好
When did she leave you? From where? I want it exact. Exact time. Exact address.
她什么时候离开你的?从哪里走的?我要精确的时间和地点
Here we are. Sorry, sorry.
我们到了,不好意思,不好意思
Come on.
快
God.
哦上帝
Hi. There she is.
- 嗨 - 她来了
Does a small baby live here?
小宝宝住这里吗?
Yes, and she's so excited. She's downstairs.
是的,她很激动,她在楼下
Happy birthday, Posy.
生日快乐,珀西
I'm sorry. I had to pick up Kit Kat.
不好意思,我得去接凯蒂
I thought she was gonna drive herself. Turns out she couldn't.
- 我以为她会自己驾车来 - 事实证明她不会
She okay? Later.
- 她没事吧? - 稍后告诉你
I'm worried about Kit Kat.
我很担心凯蒂
Yeah. I know.
是的,我知道
She was drinking wine while we were drinking tea.
我们在喝茶的时候她在喝酒
And Jimmy wasn't nice to her.
吉米对她也不好
And she spurned the purple cupcakes.
并且她拒绝了紫色杯蛋糕
We have to do something to fix it.
我们必须做些事情来纠正
Yeah.
是的
But, you know,
但是,你知道…
if it's gonna be fixed, I think she probably has to do it herself.
如果是纠正,我想或许她会自己 来
Maybe.
或许吧
Maybe not.
又或许不会